Discover Uranus with UberKinky and Tantus
This entry was posted on March 13, 2015.
Here at UberKinky, we definitely like our science and if you'll remember our UberKinky Periodic Table of Kink it certainly shows. We love to experiment with BDSM and publish our findings. Throughout our product pages you may come across one or two 'helpful hints' which have come about as conclusions to our own experiments. Being that today is the anniversary of the discovery of Uranus we thought it would be a prefect way to combine science with pleasure and give away two fun bum toys from Tantus for your anus (get it?)
The seventh planet from the sun was discovered on 13th March 1781 by British Astronomer Sir William Herschel who initially wanted to name it Georgium Sidus (George's Star) in honour of King George III. It was later renamed Uranus to keep with the current planet naming scheme - Uranus (Greek name Ouranos - God of the Sky) father of Cronus (Saturn) and grandfather to Zeus (Jupiter). I guess those ancient astronomers were real sticklers for patterns!
In celebration of this great discovery we're giving you the chance to win either a Tantus Twist butt plug or the new and improved Tantus Prostate Play prostate massager (coming soon to UberKinky). We don't expect you to be an astrophysicist to enter; if you're an ardent anal adventurer simply use the Rafflecopter widget to get your entries in. You can enter daily to increase your chances.
Tantus sex toys are made from a premium blend of non-porous silicone material. They can be sterilised and are built to last a lifetime filled with pleasure. Enter to win either a Tantus Twist swirling silicone butt plug or the newly redesigned Tantus prostate massager. Its fresh new look is ergonomically shaped to seek out the prostate with pin-point accuracy and please it with the powerful vibrations of the three speed removable bullet vibrator. Don't miss out on your chance to win one of these great prizes!
Some quick facts about Uranus and your anus
- Scientists believe it rains diamonds on Uranus
- Uranus is the only planet in our solar system that rotates on its side
- Uranus has 27 moons orbiting around it
- Your anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has - this is why we highly recommend a good anal lubricant
- Sex for your anus - anal sex is for everyone! Gay, Straight, Bi, Men, Women, Genderfluid... everyone with an anus can enjoy a little back door fun with anal sex toys
- Get your anus prepared for anal adventures with a cleansing douche or enema