You may also be interested in the following products:
If you’ve got the KinkLab Neon Wand Violet wand and would like to expand your range of accessories, look no further than the KinkLab Neon Wand Accessory Kit. Inside this rugged storage case, you’ll find seven glass electrodes and a stainless steel pinwheel. Each accessory produces their own individual sensation for a variety of ways to play.
Each KinkLab Neon Wand Accessory Kit comes with the following electrodes:
- The Tongue: The bulb of this electrode tapers to a snub-nosed end, giving it the appearance of a small, electrified snake's head. This is great for first timers!
- The Cloud: A tubular attachment that lights up with an otherworldly glow.
- The Helix Comb: The teeth of this comb allows a soft flow of electricity to caress and tease evenly, try running this one through someone’s hair for an erotic sensation.
- Live Wire: The fine metal point of this probe is perfect for targeting more intense sensations than other, glass-tipped probes. It’s great for violet wand branding.
- The Dali Electrode: Also known as a Y electrode. Perfect for using on arms and legs, creating 2 simultaneous points of contact.
- The Condenser: The smaller tip of this attachment puts out a more focused, powerful connection.
- The Mushroom Electrode: Emits a gently tickling, wide arc or light to guide your explorations. Also great for beginners to violet wand play.
- The Pinwheel: When using the KinkLab Power Tripper (not included), this metal wheel causes a slightly strong jolt emanating from each spike when rolled over a person's skin.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92957|
|Overall Diameter||1.12cm (.44 inches) at the base of each electrode|
|Controller||To be used with the Kinklab Neon Wand only|
|Contents||Seven glass electrodes and one pinwheel in a durable storage box|
|Does Not Come With||KinkLab Neon Wand handset|
|Does Not Include||Latex, Phthalates|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe with alcohol and allow to dry before use|
|Material||Glass, Stainless Steel|
Do any of these electronic sex devices will work with the USA 120 v electricity? Thanks.
The Kink Lab Violet Wand we sell comes with an EU plug so it would't work with US voltage. You can however have a look on Amazon.com or Stockroom.com to buy one with a US plug. It would save you international delivery fees as well if you're having it delivered to America.