You may also be interested in the following products:
From Lelo comes the stunning Smart Wand, guaranteed to soothe your tired, aching muscles and stimulate every erogenous zone you come into contact with. 100% waterproof, you can use your Smart Wand whenever and wherever that takes your fancy, and featuring a whisper-quiet operation for uninterrupted relaxation. Great for forced orgasm scenes or as an after care massage.
Chose from black or purple
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||91784|
|Length||Large - 30cm (11.8 Inches), Small - 22cm (8.6 Inches)|
|Width||5.8cm (2.28 inches)|
|Power Type||Mains (Rechargable)|
|Controller||Three button interface|
|Function||Eight different patterns|
|Contents||Smart Wand™ massager, charger, Insignia™ brooch, satin storage pouch, 1-year warranty.|
|Does Not Come With||Latex, Phthalates|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with hot, soapy water|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Silicone|
|Product Features||Quiet, Rechargeable, Waterproof|
Lelo Smart Wand Video
|Customer Review Summary|
|5 Reviews (2)|| |
|4 Reviews (1)|| |
- Good, very good, but if only...
The Smart Wand is great, never doubt it. Its luxurious to hold and look at, in and out of its presentation box. for clitoral play it is fabulous sand delivers what we bought it for but there are some issies that just stop it being perfect. To my mind these are:
1. The golden handle insert is plastic. It would have been great to have had it in real metal, maybe gold plated as that would have smacked of luxury where the cheap metalised plastic you get on cheap kids toys just doesn't. A similar complaint about the pin badge/broach that comes in the presentation case with the toy. I could have been convinced to wear a metal (chrome or gold plated) broach as a 'I know something you don't' while out shopping or at work but a tacky plastic broach? No thanks.
2. The control buttons are not that easy to see. Maybe making then slightly proud of the body of the toy would have helped not only to see them but also to find them in the flow of things where I for one don't want to have to scrutinise that I am doing myself with just to see how to turn up the juice.
3. The much hailed pressure sensitive function is a cheet. Yes the wand speeds up from low to the selected max setting when it touches skin but its not as I hoped with things getting hotter the harder I pressed. Basically skin contact is simple an 'on' switch' and pressure does not effect speed. Oh how great it would have been if it were, being able to zing up to high and back off and on again to tease myself or simpllt to cool things down when I was climaxing and things are a bit too sensitive for full power.
I'd still recommend the wand though. You will love the touch of the thing (sort of hard but soft, smooth but satin). The power is ample to bring on very satisfying orgasms quickly if wanted. It looks very stylish. It charges quickly and runs for ages on one fill. Though a wand it is proportioned for internal play too. It works in the bath! (Hot bath, bubbles, scent ad vibes makes for a lovely time).
BTW. We bought the black finish one to match other Lelo toys we have. The ivory looks lovely and if I get the Large wand for christmas I may opt for that but he purple is a matter of taste. If you have taste maybe you won;t get it? :)
- One word: amazing!
This wand is the first wand I ever bought, because my old vibrator started to give up, and I heard many good stories about wands. I did a bit of research and although this is one of the more expensive ones, I read that it's well worth its money, and I would be using it for normal massage as well.
I was definitely not let down. It is extremely soft to touch, the curved handle makes for easy handling (especially good when using it for back massage). The vibrations are deep and rumbly, although a bit more buzzy in the higher settings, but those settings I keep for normal massage as they would be WAY too intense for masturbation!
Besides this it is also relatively quiet, it has the TouchSense which means it will start on contact with skin, although I have only ever used this once.
Orgasms with this are very very intense. It took me a little bit of adjusting as I am used to a small clitoral vibrator and so got used to the pinpoint stimulation, but once I got there I was sold. Wouldn't trade it for anything!
- Very good Definitely recomend
Holy cow, This wand is amazing. It has taken the wife and myself to another place. She cant get enough of it and has multiply orgasms every time we use it. She absolutely loves rubbing it over her clit while i'm inside her. When she is strapped to the bed she cant keep still (it is strapped to her) so every time she moves it just follows her. But the best is still with me inside her, her on top and hold on. We both cum together and OMG do we cum.