Birdlocked Classic 2nd Skin Chastity Device
- Made from body safe silicone material with new 3D mesh interior design
- Anatomical shape for a more ergonomic and secure fit
- Seven integrated air holes for ventilation and cleaning while staying secure
- The safety, comfort and security you have come to expect from Birdlocked chastity devices
It’s a new build on a classic design, the Birdlocked Classic 2nd skin Chastity device will breathe a whole new life into your chastity play. This fresh new look and feel features a more three-dimensional structure along the interior of the cock ring which allows your skin to breathe a little better. What was once smooth and sometimes uncomfortable now features a soft and almost ‘fluffy’ texture for a more comfortable fit especially when you’re in long term chastity. The soft 3D silicone mesh provides you with a unique feeling as well as the security you’ve come to expect from Birdlocked.
With its one-piece build, you’ll reap the rewards of a no-assembly design while the triangular shape of the cock ring provides you with a more ergonomic fit which is better suited to your anatomy. The seven integrated air holes provide proper ventilation and make it much easier to keep your penis clean, even during long term wear. The accommodating opening at the front allows you to urinate freely although you may find it’s easier to sit down rather than to try and use the urinal.
Inside your Birdlocked Classic 2nd Generation kit you will receive the chastity device with the ring size of your choice, a plastic rivet, transparent strap, a padlock and two keys. This all comes to you tucked away in a discreet storage bag.
How to choose the right size?
Most people will use a ring with a 45mm diameter. Here is a 4 step procedure to help you find the right diameter for you.
- Use a measuring tape or a string about 30 cm (12 inches) long, and place it around your scrotum and penis. Remember not to use elastic string, as this would skew the measurements
- Make a double knot: the string should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so strong as to cut off the blood flow. Leave the string on for 5 minutes to make sure it is the right diameter
- Cut the string with a pair of scissors, taking care not to cut yourself!
- Measure the length of the string divide the number by 3.14. This will give you a number close to the ring diameter you should look for
|Circumference||12.7cm (5 inches)|
|Inner Diameter||Cage: 3.3cm (1.3 inches)|
|Insertable Length||6 cm (2.36 inches)|
|Length||9.5cm (3.74 inches)|
|Overall Diameter||Tube: 4.40cm (1.73 inches)|
|Contents||Chastity device, plastic rivet, transparent strap, rust proof padlock, 2 keys and a discreet storage bag|
|Does Not Include||Latex, Phthalates|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with hot soapy water, and ensure device is completely dry before storage|
|Royal Mail 48 - 3-5 working days (Free over £55)||£3.95|
|Royal Mail 24 - 95% arrive next day (Including Saturday)||£5.95|
|Royal Mail / DPD - Next day guaranteed or guaranteed nominated day delivery (Monday - Sunday)||from £7.95|
|International Delivery||from £8.95|
Same Day Dispatch
You know what they say, "The early bird catches the worm"! Well, you don't have to be that early, simply place your order before 3.45pm Monday to Friday and it will be dispatched the very same day.
We use discreet packaging so there'll be no telltale signs of what's inside when it is delivered. Here's what your parcel will look like
Want to keep your UberKinky preferences our little secret? Well, all that you’ll find detailed on your receipt and bank statement is NES Mail order, our limited company name. We like to keep things on the down-low!
If you're not 100% happy and your product(s) are in a re-saleable condition, you can return them for FREE within 14 days of delivery to get a full refund.