Birdlocked Classic Chastity Device
- Lightweight body safe silicone material
- Seven air holes to ensure adequate ventilation
- Very discreet chastity device - invisible under clothing
- Safe, comfortable and secure one piece design
The Birdlocked patented chastity device sheath has a unique design which is perfectly suited to the male physique. The sole component of the silicone rubber casing means the Birdlocked chastity device is hypo-allergenic, comfortable to wear, water-resistant and tear-resistant. The chastity device is so comfortable you'll probably forget you're wearing it under your clothes! Thanks to the seven air holes, you can wear the sheath everyday whilst going to the toilet and washing without having to remove it. The solid yet lightweight device is easy to put on and leaves the wearer 100% secured- until it's playtime of course!
How to choose the right size?
Most people will use a ring with a 45mm diameter. Here is a 4 step procedure to help you find the right diameter for you.
- 1. Use a measuring tape or a string about 30 cm (12 inches) long, and place it around your scrotum and penis. Remember not to use elastic string, as this would skew the measurements.
- 2. Make a double knot: the string should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so strong as to cut off the blood flow. Leave the string on for 5 minutes to make sure it is the right diameter.
- 3. Cut the string with a pair of scissors, taking care not to cut yourself!
- 4. Measure the length of the string divide the number by 3.14, and consult the following table to learn which is the right diameter for you.
|Length in mm||Length in Inches||Size Birdlocked|
|119mm to 132mm||4.68 to 5.2 inches||40|
|133mm to 148mm||5.21 to 5.82||45|
|149mm to 163mm||5.83 to 6.41 inches||50|
|164mm to 169mm||6.45 to 6.65 inches||53|