Birdlocked Maxi 2nd Skin Chastity Device
- Made from body safe silicone material with new 3D mesh interior design inside the ring
- Ergonomic shape and larger size for a roomier yet secure fit
- One-piece design traps your balls in place making escape impossible
- The safety, comfort and security you have come to expect from Birdlocked chastity devices
Bigger is better and when you need to put it under lock and key the Birdlocked Maxi 2nd Skin Chastity Device will keep even the well-endowed chastity slave under control. This ultra-secure male chastity device features an innovative one-piece design with a fresh, new update. The Birdlocked Maxi 2nd Skin chastity device features a more tactile three-dimensional structure along the interior of the cock ring which allows your skin to breathe a little better. What was once smooth and sometimes uncomfortable now features a soft and almost ‘fluffy’ texture for a more comfortable fit, especially when you’re in long term chastity. The soft 3D silicone mesh provides you with the comfort and security you’ve come to expect from Birdlocked chastity devices.
The Birdlocked Maxi was designed for a more comfortable fit for those who are well endowed, even in a flaccid state. The sheath features seven holes along the sides for air circulation and ease of cleaning. With the Birdlocked Maxi 2nd Skin Male Chastity Device you’ll receive a discreet storage bag, a rivet, a transparent strap, padlock and two keys so you’re ready to get locked up right out of the box.
How to choose the right size?
Most people will use a ring with a 45mm diameter. Here is a 4 step procedure to help you find the right diameter for you.
- Use a measuring tape or a string about 30 cm (12 inches) long, and place it around your scrotum and penis. Remember not to use elastic string, as this would skew the measurements.
- Make a double knot: the string should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so strong as to cut off the blood flow. Leave the string on for 5 minutes to make sure it is the right diameter
- Cut the string with a pair of scissors, taking care not to cut yourself
- Measure the length of the string divide the number by 3.14. This will give you a number close to the ring diameter you should look for
|Circumference||14.5cm (5.7 inches)|
|Inner Diameter||3.5cm (1.37 inches)|
|Insertable Length||7.5cm (2.95 inches)|
|Length||10.5cm (4.13 inches)|
|Overall Diameter||5cm (1.97 inches)|
|Contents||Comes with chastity device, discreet storage bag, plastic rivet, transparent strap, 1 15-mm rust proof padlock (high-grade) and 2 keys|
|Does Not Include||Latex, phthalates|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with hot soapy water, and ensure device is completely dry before storage|