Birdlocked Pico 2nd Skin Chastity Device
- Made from body safe silicone material with new 3D mesh interior design
- Lined with 17 flexible silicone spikes to help stop any erections in their tracks
- Plenty of air holes for ventilation and cleaning while staying secure
- The safety, comfort and security you have come to expect from Birdlocked chastity devices
This is the second generation of Birdlocked chastity technology! The Birdlocked Pico 2nd Skin Chastity device comes with the same great comfortable shape and painful interior but now it boasts a fresh new look and feel. Perfect for those who are hard core chastity enthusiasts looking to eliminate any budding erection right as it starts. Inside the Birdlocked Pico you’ll find 17 silicone spikes which will soon make their presence known as soon as your penis starts to swell with excitement. If you like your chastity play to be more on the edge of extreme, then you’ll love the painful sensations that the Birdlocked Pico can provide you.
The all new 2nd skin upgrade is made from surgical quality silicone material and features a more three-dimensional structure which allows your skin to breathe a little better. The interior of the cock ring is no longer smooth and now features a soft and almost ‘fluffy’ texture. This evolution in chastity devices means that you will experience a much more comfortable fit as the soft 3D silicone mesh provides you with a unique feeling as well as the security you’ve come to expect from Birdlocked.
Inside your Birdlocked Pico 2nd Generation kit you will receive the chastity device with the ring size of your choice, a plastic rivet, transparent strap, a padlock and two keys. This all comes to you tucked away in a discreet storage bag.
How to choose the right size?
Most people will use a ring with a 45mm diameter. Here is a 4 step procedure to help you find the right diameter for you.
- Use a measuring tape or a string about 30 cm (12 inches) long, and place it around your scrotum and penis. Remember not to use elastic string, as this would skew the measurements
- Make a double knot: the string should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so strong as to cut off the blood flow. Leave the string on for 5 minutes to make sure it is the right diameter
- Cut the string with a pair of scissors, taking care not to cut yourself!
- Measure the length of the string divide the number by 3.14. This will give you a number close to the ring diameter you should look for
|Circumference||12.4cm (4.88 inches)|
|Inner Diameter||Cage: 3.3cm (1.3 inches), choose from three different ring diameters|
|Insertable Length||6.5cm (2.53 inches)|
|Length||Overall length: 9.5cm (3.74 inches), sheath length: 6.5cm (2.53 inches)|
|Overall Diameter||Tube: 3.3cm (1.3 inches)|
|Width||Ring width: 3cm (1.18 inches)|
|Contents||Chastity device, plastic rivet, transparent strap, rust proof padlock, 2 keys and a discreet storage bag|
|Does Not Include||Latex, phthalates|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with hot soapy water, and ensure device is completely dry before storage|