SpareParts HardWear Base Stabilisers
- Designed to sit at the base of the dildo, behind the O-ring in your SpareParts harness
- Foam rings that provide stability & support for heavy dildos
- Facilitates the use of dildos with small, lightweight bases in your strap on harness
- Ergonomic design – simply wet the inside of the ring & slide it down to the base of your dildo
- Can also be stacked on the shaft to control the depth of penetration
It’s all about that base!
This innovative invention from SpareParts HardWear is designed to provide extra stability for your dildo during supreme strap on play. Not only does the Base Stabiliser offer increased support for heavy dildos, it also facilitates the use of dildos with small, lightweight bases in your SpareParts harness. This additional support is extremely important when it comes to optimum control and keeping your dildo securely in place for the duration of your play. Ergonomic in design and incredibly easy to use, these foam rings simply slide down the shaft of your toy and rest behind the O-ring of your harness. Merely wet the inside of the stabiliser with a small amount of water and pop it over your dildo before it is inserted into the harness. It’s just like riding a bike! Not only will it stabilise your sex toy, it also adds a cushion for extra comfort with every thrust. Alternatively, these rings can be stacked on the shaft of your dildo to limit the depth of penetration. You’re always in for a smooth ride with the Base Stabilisers from SpareParts HardWear!