The Toybag Guide to Medical Play
- Everything you need to know to get started in basic medical play
- Doctor-approved by an actual medical practitioner to ensure safe BDSM activity
- Advice on realistic equipment even on a budget
- Terrifying treatments they don’t teach in medical school!
- Safety tips & invaluable information
Ready for a game of devious doctors and nasty nurses?
The Toybag Guide to Medical Play will give you the all-important foundation of information in order to get started in the field of medical play. If you’ve ever fantasised about bringing the nerve wracking experience of the doctor’s office into your own personal play space then The Toybag Guide to Medical Play will give you the low down on how to set up, how to stock your kit and how to get realistic equipment even on a budget. You’ll even pick up a few ideas for terrifying treatments they don’t teach in medical school! Most importantly this book will cover how to maintain your equipment and play safely and hygienically. The Toybag Guide to Medical Play has been doctor-approved by an actual medical practitioner to ensure safe and responsible play. After all; it’s vital that you’re fully prepped before surgery!