Toybag Guide to Canes and Caning
- Perfect for beginners or those wishing to expand their knowledge
- Informative chapters on safety, first aid and aftercare
- Special section on making and maintaining your own canes from natural materials
- It’s like attending a demo without leaving home
- Written by well-known author & sex expert, Janet W. Hardy
For a complete A to Z primer on the exciting subject of canes used in impact play, the Toybag Guide to Canes and Caning is just what you need!
This handy little guide is jam packed from cover to cover with everything you need to know about canes, whether you’re giving or receiving. There are informative sections which go over cane styles and materials as well as pacing yourself, how to warm up, sub positions, aftercare, first aid and safety. It’s a must have primer on the history, glamour, technique and erotic art of caning. If you’re looking to expand on your impact play and corporal punishment, then reach for the Toybag Guide to Canes and Caning. Written by well-known author and sex expert, Janet W. Hardy, this book is an invaluable addition to your collection if you’re passionate about your spanking play becoming a hit!
|Author||Janet W. Hardy|